Search for a 600kHz switch mode power supply opperating in the
vicinity of your repeater. These are usually found in boats as battery
chargers. They are also starting to appear in wall warts on stuff like
answering machines and routers.

I had on which would mix with the TX and desence on both offsets.

You will probably be able to hear a fair amount of noise with a
handheld tuned to the opposite offset, if so you can use a beam and a
switch attenuator to fox hunt the source. Or use a portable AM radio
to track it down. Also try running the repeater on a car battery and
kill the breakers until the desense stops.

Also a RC-850 controller with bad caps creates a fair amount of noise
on 2m if the antenna is too close to the repeater.