Hi Mark,

Probably not ignored or unnoticed... but more related to how
easy it is to find and of course the cost before applying at
least some portions of the rules of thumb check list mentioned
in my last post.

Much of what many surplus equipment builders use is directly
related to what we find cheap, easy and good enough to make
the application properly play.

cheers,
skipp