-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of KF4TNP
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 6:14 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Best coax for short jumpers in repeater
cabinet?

RG-393/U

M17/127

I use this cable in most runs in the transmitter buildings to and from each
station since it has the dual silver shields, I don't have dissimilar metals
to worry about.

And can handle 1.8kw @950Mhz it works out great.

Brent KF4TNP