Fat luck complaining to eBay will do. When you try to
complain, the first thing they ask is "How did you pay
for it?" Once you say PayPal, that officially starts
eBay's "We don't give a s**t" responses, and they
won't do a thing for you.

PayPal isn't much better, which is why I _ALWAYS_ use
a credit card through PayPal when paying for
something. The CC company will file the paperwork and
get your money back, leaving PayPal to provide the
service they claim they do when you use with other
forms of payment.

Been there, done that. Good luck finding a phone
number for either eBay or PayPal too.

Oh, and don't forget the "fine print" that says you
can only file xx complaints per year, where xx is a
very small prime number.

Bob M.
======