Thank you for taking time to reply to this.

73
W4CSO

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Morris WA6ILQ
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 10:34 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Sunday at Dayton - Part Deux

  The contact number I have for eBay is
  Main:   800-322-9266
  Alternate:       408-376-7400
  Other:  888-749-3229

  Main Address:
  2145 Hamilton Avenue
  San Jose  95125

  Call before 2pm Pacific time M-F

  CEOandPresident:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  = = =
  For PayPal:
  Main:   888-221-1161 cust svc
  Main:   402-935-2050
  Main:   402-935-2300
  Main:   402-935-2057

  Main Address:
  2211 N. First St
  San Jose  95131

  Note:
  Privacy Policy page had (402) 935-7733 on it.

  6 am to midnight CST

  Miek WA6ILQ

  At 03:05 PM 05/18/08, you wrote:

    Fat luck complaining to eBay will do. When you try to
    complain, the first thing they ask is "How did you pay
    for it?" Once you say PayPal, that officially starts
    eBay's "We don't give a s**t" responses, and they
    won't do a thing for you.

    PayPal isn't much better, which is why I _ALWAYS_ use
    a credit card through PayPal when paying for
    something. The CC company will file the paperwork and
    get your money back, leaving PayPal to provide the
    service they claim they do when you use with other
    forms of payment.

    Been there, done that. Good luck finding a phone
    number for either eBay or PayPal too.

    Oh, and don't forget the "fine print" that says you
    can only file xx complaints per year, where xx is a
    very small prime number.

    Bob M.
    ======