When it comes to a coordination, what term CAN you use with the FCC
since they have no term for the holder of a coordination? You can't call
that person a licensee since the coordination is not a license.

Trustee is an appropriate term in any sense of the word since that
person is entrusted with the coordination - the very definition of a
trustee... someone who is entrusted with something.

Joe M.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: