Paul,

Maybe we are intermixing comments talking about 2 different issues.

My comments were to say you can be the trustee and licensee with my call on a repeater. I am the trustee and my call is on the repeater, both. I was responding you saying "If your callsign is on the repeater, you are the licensee, not the trustee". This is not always the case, but now think your statement was in reference to most club calls and repeaters.

Yes in this case you can be the trustee because your name is on the license, but the call is the clubs call or the other way arround...your call is on the repeater and the licensee, but not the trustee. Think this is what your were refering to. However, one can be the licensee and trustee. This was my comment.

I am the trustee of our local club call, WA4T, but the call is under the Suncoast ARC and the WA4T call is on the repeater. Although the call is the club's call I see me as the trustee of the repeater, but the club as the licensee.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE

727-376-6575

MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS