skipp025 wrote:

> People are using Micor Mobiles to hold down their tents... on Sunday
> as folks depart a scoop loader comes down the rows picking up what
> everyone leaves behind.

NOW I know how to market those things on eBay!  Thanks Skipp!  :-)

> In another half day Dayton 2008 will pass into the history books.

Thanks for the play by play, Skipp.  I couldn't make it this year, but
your descriptions bring back the sites and sounds nicely from 2006, the
last time I was there...

> Still holding strong to my 12-Step "Junk Enders" Program but man
> it's tough. Many people are very willing to ship things...

Psst, hey buddy -- I have some Motorola Micor mobiles you KNOW you need...

Nate WY0X