We have NHRC-2 PC boards in stock.  They are double-sided, with plated
through holes, solder mask and silkscreen.  They are $23.

The programmed microprocessors are also available for $15.  (Yes, it
is a better deal to buy the partial kit.)  We also have ISD1420s for
our NHRC-2 customers **only** for $9.

Jeff Otterson, N1KDO
NHRC LLC

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Dobbins"