While it looks good for the kit, it is sometimes a bear to assemble all
or the other parts needed.
  I am so far from decent supply places that I would have to mail order
most, if not all of the other parts required. Savings would be minimal.
  A better compromise would be a full kit with all needed parts.
  the $24.95 kit is a partial kit, and I won't get involved with that type
of kit nowadays.

  The NHRC-2 is also available as a partial kit.
  May be a few others out there as well.
  OTOH, one can buy assembled and tested controllers from about $89.95 and
up.
  I have an ICS Basic, good controller with few frills, and not too
difficult to connect and set up.
  the NHRC-2 is also good, and as easy to set up.

  I only suggest kits if you are very good at assembling and have parts
readily available at reasonably low cost.
  YMMV

  Wayne WA2YNE

On Thu, 29 May 2008 21:40:04 -0500, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> There is another...
>
> The ICS Basic repeater controller kit is available for $25
>
> www.ics-ctrl.com
>
> 73
> Brian
> ka9pmm
>
> Mike Mullarkey wrote:
>>
>> Keith,
>>

>> Just buy it already put together and tested. The only controller
>> manufacture that offers controllers in kit form is Arcom.
>>

>> Mike Mullarkey (K7PFJ)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: