From:   Ron Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thursday, May 29, 2008 08:47 PM Eastern Standard Time
To:     Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject:        RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Simulating a weather alert

Rob,

Very good info on the 12-255.  I have the 12-249 which was the first one
RS marketed.  It has a fixed 5 minute message time which is way too
long.

I think I will consider replacing my 249 with the 255 since it will
terminate the message on the final EAS tones.  I have been looking for
this.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE

727-376-6575