  From: N0ATH
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:26 PM
  Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [Repeater-Builder] Antenna mounted near a water tank
on wood pole

  Hello Joe - I would try to find at least 90 feet of Rohn 25
  and anchor it to the pole - then mount your antenna on
  the tower and you would be able to have an earth ground,
  a built in ladder, and something to tie your feedline off to.
  I recently bought 210 foot for $180 on the ground - I think
  you would appreciate the accessibility after a few years.
  Just an opinion - Dave / NØATH 73