-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Kupferschmidt
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 5:47 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] RadioShack Recalls Power Supplies Due to
Electrocution and Fire Hazards

Can you imagine this happening in a residential / commercial bathroom where
the GFI is compromised?

I'd relate that to "old sparky" in one of the state's pens, (say in Florida)

where the lethal death penality still exists.

My Dad was an electrician and an electrical inspector for a city in
Wisconsin. I still remember to this day when he would be out inspecting
jobs, me along with him, and get really MAD when he saw something like you
have just described.

I'll never forget the day when he called up an electrical contractor and
told him if he didn't fix the problem within 24 hours, he would yank his
license and refer him to the police department for endangering the public's
welfare.

He was not a "liked" inspector, but was trusted within the electrical
community. And he slept very well at night.

Don, KD9PT