The values jive close with what I have here. An original
TPRD-1454 I ordered direct from Telewave on 145.470 MHz.

Have no problem running the mentioned duplexer at about 45
watts and a decent .2uV receiver. Works great... lasted without
fail from 1987 when I paid about $630 new for it. Prices
have probably increased since then... :-)

cheers,
s.