From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: SCOM 7330 Experiences anyone? (let's have
some fun)
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 9:27 AM

            Hi Mike,

Thanks for the cursory review Skip. I actually sent via the website a list of
about 6 specific questions about the SCOM 7330 .  Have NOT HEARD A THING back
from them which is most encouraging.  Perhaps they are going to join the list
of manufacturers who are going to go out of business.   They are already acting
like it.  - Mike

I'm sorry, but I never got your message. I don't know why -- maybe the website
message forwarding feature is broken. Send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .com,
or go ahead and ask your questions right here and I'll answer in front
of everybody.

We are definitely not going out of business. Why would we, with cutting
edge FPGA technology and a brand new product? Besides, it's a part-time
endeavor involving 5 buddies who are EEs (four of whom are hams). We enjoy this
stuff and count our customers among our friends. We're having fun. No reasons
to quit.

Look at the competitive controllers and see if maybe we've broken some new
ground here. This is a technical forum and we should be enhancing the state of
the art in amateur communications. While I've never seen much interest from
our competitors in discussing the technical aspects of their controllers here,
we're not shy about that sort of thing. Ask away.

73,

Bob, WA9FBO