From: Ken Arck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder]SCOM 7330 Question
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 11:29 AM

            At 08:28 AM 8/6/2008, Jim Brown wrote:

>I have a commercial application to monitor the battery status and

>charge current at a solar site and asked for information on

>controllers that would allow me to monitor these parameters by

>requesting a voice readback.  I was immediately answered by Ken Arch

>(sp?) and another RC-210 owner with info on the RC-210

>capabilitys.  As the proud owner of an Arcom RC-110 with it's total

>lack of support, I am a bit leary of going that road again.

<---Hi Jim. I can assure you that support for the RC210 is not only

readily available, most of our customers tell us it is exemplary. And

while true that we no longer support the RC110 (what happened there

is we are totally unable to obtain support for the CPU system which

effectively killed the 110), RC210 is available not only from us but

from the RC210 mail list in Yahoogroups. With literally hundreds and

hundreds of RC210s in use around the entire world, support is quite

good from our users as well.

Ken

President and CTO - Arcom Communications

Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.

http://www.arcomcon trollers. com/

Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and

we offer complete repeater packages!

AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000

http://www.irlp. net

"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"