From: Ken Arck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder]SCOM 7330 Question
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 3:11 PM

Let's take this offlist. Perhaps we can work something out that is
workable for us both (for example, might you  be interested in us
taking the 110 back in partial trade?)

Ken

At 01:04 PM 8/6/2008, Jim Brown wrote:

Ken, my problem is that when a
company sells me something that turns out to be totally useless and then
fails to offer any solution or compensation, it is hard for me to have
any confidence in their products.

I attempted to join the RC-110 Yahoo group twice and both times I was
refused entry by the moderator.  I thought there I might be able to
find out what some other folks were doing to solve the problems.

I understand that some technical problems are difficult if not impossible
to fix, and that the microprocessor chosen for the RC-110 was a bad
choice, but I don't understand the attitude of 'you bought it - now go
live with it'.  That just does not instill any confidence in that
companys products.

Sorry - but that is my feeling.

73 - Jim W5ZIT

--- On Wed, 8/6/08, Ken Arck <[EMAIL PROTECTED] net>