--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Zimmerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

AS MODERATOR AND LIST OWNER - THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!!!!!

Thank You Scott N3XCC!!! I tried my best to figure what the topic had
to do with repeater design and construction. I am so GLAD this thread
is now over!

Learn something Guys-n-Gals here on the Repeater-Builder Yahoo group.
The list in my understanding was created to discuss and chat about
repeaters from a technical standpoint. Since 1979 when I designed and
built my first Amateur Radio repeater system [on 2-meters]. I was a so
called "newbie" back then.

It took several years [20+] and all manner of projects to better
educate myself on the "where-with-all" in repeater construction, not
to mention the headaches with desense, calibration and keeping the PA
stages as cool as possible!

So again folks PLEASE try and keep this list as civilized and
informative as possible. After all, we ALL are here to learn and share
information....yes?

73

Doug Fitts W7FDF
Vail, Arizona U.S.A.