-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Kupferschmidt
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 9:23 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Antenna connectors sealing instructions

Hello to the group:

Recently there was a post on the proper way to seal inline coax connectors
on a tower to make them weather resistant.

As I recall, there was a response from one of the members that directed the
original poster to a major antenna manufacturer which had instructions in a
.pdf on how to seal everything using tape and sealant.

Anyone recall the website?  I'd like to download the .pdf into my archives
for future reference.

Any help is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

'73