OK, let's all open our hymnals to page 85 and sing, "What a friend we have
in 3M".

;-)

Mark - N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com  On Behalf Of Cort Buffington

Note the common thread here. Almost everyone has 3M 33+ in their recipe. As
"religious" arguments go -- it looks as if this is one thing we all agree on
:)

I just spend a few hours cleaning all of the old tape off of the wiring
harnesses on TWO DB-420s. I removed the old, cleaned things up, replaced it
with 33+ and placed aluminum foil tape over it to deflect the UV. While not
the connectors, I followed the same principles so many have mentioned here
for connectors, stretch it, then ease up on the tension when you're about
done wrapping.