  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cort Buffington
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:58 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] We all Love Super 33+ - Was "Antenna
connectors sealing instructions"

Note the common thread here. Almost everyone has 3M 33+ in their
recipe. As "religious" arguments go -- it looks as if this is one
thing we all agree on :)

I just spend a few hours cleaning all of the old tape off of the
wiring harnesses on TWO DB-420s. I removed the old, cleaned things up,
replaced it with 33+ and placed aluminum foil tape over it to deflect
the UV. While not the connectors, I followed the same principles so
many have mentioned here for connectors, stretch it, then ease up on
the tension when you're about done wrapping.