Correct for the Micors as well. Exception was when it has the transcode
option.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wd8chl
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 5:08 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Update on the MICOR Community Repeater
project

n9wys wrote:
> Eric,

> For everyone: At one point, Eric referred me to an eBay auction, listing
> among other things a Master Decoder card of the same part number as the
ones
> I have.  Those cards were in an MSY chassis... which makes me wonder if
> there is a fundamental difference on the MSY-version versus the
> MICOR-version of this card.  My examination of the card leads me to
believe
> this is the case, I just need to verify this.

While I'm not as sure on the Micor, I am ABSOLUTELY positive the MSY
community repeaters split the PL tone out of the rx audio,
buffered/gated/amplified, and re-transmitted the incoming PL tone from
the mobile. It did NOT have a separate PL encoder.