David,

Go to Ace Hardware and get your standard grey Semi Gloss paint and paint them.
Make sure to cover the screw holes to seal from over spray.

Mike

From: "David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
So I have been trying to put together and rebuild a bunch of equipment
for the hilltops. Just got another set of Moto T1504 UHF cans. I have
been attempting to do a neat and tidey job (for a change) and make sure
everything is clean, and wired neat and such.
So now, the inside of the duplexers are redone, What kind of paint
shoud-could-would I use to paint the outside to not effect the
performance?
N1ROA