LDF4.5-50A
http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=466137&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1
1.05dB loss at 450MHz @ 100'

DB420 spacing -- spacing and mounting per DB Products/Andrew/ComScope, etc. :) instructions, I agree, it's never perfect, just wanted to be clear that it is all "by the book".

Will keep looking -- measuring power at the feedline-antenna connection is my next step. Thanks for the input Robert -- this helps!