Hello

I need some advice - I've searched the group and can't find an answer,
so I call on the collected wisdom here, but apologise in advance for
taking your time.

I have a repeater site that has a single antenna, VHF and UHF.  Now,
combining the VHF and UHF is fine, although lossy.

But, we want to add D-Star at 70cm, which means that I will have two
UHF repeaters, two sets of cavities.

How do I combine the output of the two cavities prior to feeding to
the VHF/UHF combiner ?

My frequencies are close:
   D-Star TX 439.6125
   FM RX     434.650
   FM TX     433.050
   D-Star RX 430.6125

Do I just couple to another T-piece ?   Are the cable lengths critical
?   Has anyone got experience of doing this ?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

David - G4ULF