Mike

1.6Mhz is the standard split on 70cm, so we have a standard set of
cavities for that (yes, they are lossy...)

We can move to a 7.6Mhz split, but that moves my voice frequencies to
438.525 RX and 430.925 TX, even closer to D-Star TX and RX !

We only have one antenna - actually, we only have one flag-pole (it's
a hollow fibre-glass flagpole on the top of a church steeple -
commercial sites are no longer available in the UK due to the high
costs).

As regards a Hybrid Combiner, I need some help understanding this
please !

Thanks

David - G4ULF

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Mullarkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> David,
>

> I would say this could be easy but since you have you have a 1.6Mhz
split on
> the Voice repeater it will be tough with one antenna. You are going
to have
> to use ¾ wave cavities for the transmit combiner and a lot of loss.
I could