  From: Mike Mullarkey
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 12:07 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Two UHF Repeaters - one antenna

  David,

  I would say this could be easy but since you have you have a 1.6Mhz split on
the Voice repeater it will be tough with one antenna. You are going to have to
use ¾ wave cavities for the transmit combiner and a lot of loss. I could not
this working out unless you have a hybrid combiner and other items. If you can
add another antenna it is a slam dunk as long as you have 30ft of separation
between the TX & RX Antennas.

  Mike K7PFJ