Thank you Eric for the advice, I'll order the cable first thing tomorrow
morning, that parts number is a lot of help.

Camilo

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Lemmon
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 12:32 AM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] MTR 2000

  Camilo,

  If you are not able to figure out how to wire the speaker cable, you can
  purchase the cable 0185180U01 from Motorola Parts for about $16. The cable
  includes a jumper to route the audio from the speaker's built-in amplifier
  back into the connector for feeding the speaker. Be careful not to miswire
  the speaker, lest the fuse on the backplane blow. The factory cable is
  worth having, because the jumper loop is a handy place to connect the SINAD
  input of a service monitor for front-end or preselector tuning and
  sensitivity checks.

  73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY