I believe the Systel repeater is basically a pair of GP300 handheld
radio chassis in a box.

I remember reprogramming one of these by removing the top cover &
removing each GP300 from an adapter that was located where the
portable battery was normally.  A standard GP300 cable, RIB box and
GP300 RSS was then used to change frequencies & PL.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <wb6...@...>
wrote:

> Rick,
>
> Without model numbers, it is difficult to know what you have.
>
> However, I can help with the N1275A power amplifier.  It was
intended to be
> used with the N1248A Converta-Com console, and it increased the RF
power of
> the handheld radio from 4.0 watts to 35 watts.  You probably have
the
> NLE8912A version- the most common- which is designed to operate in
the
> 450-470 MHz band.
>
> The N1275A manual is still available from Motorola Parts.  It is
part number
> 6881020C85, and costs about $15.
>
> 73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

464.../469... with