JOHN MACKEY wrote:
I've had it.  I am DEMANDING that the local TV channel 2 STOP transmitting or
change to a different frequency to end the interference they are causing my 6
meter repeater.  I am giving them 6 weeks notice to either stop transmitting
or change frequency, and I have picked a deadline of February 18, 2009 or I
will initiate further action.

Ha Ha....     funny..

They will on their own, BUT only if they are a _Full Power TV Station_. Low power TV stations do not have to stop broadcasting in Feb 2009. Many folks believe that _all_ analog TV transmissions will cease in Feb 2009, but that is not true.

Kevin