As someone that works in the CATV industry...

I'm truly looking forward to the analog-shutoff in February...

No more "ghosting" trouble calls due to ingress...

Granted, those T/Cs will be less frequent but the problem of ingress/egress
will still be present...

Oh well :)

I can tell you that our install volume for homes that have never ever had
cable has jumper 400% since the coupon program ran out of money...

73s,

AJ, K6LOR
Boise, Idaho market