Hi guys, this may be a bit OT. I've been sick lately and not keeping up, but caught Skipp's reply.

I've been using a live CD of FreeDos to run all of my ancient motorola RSS packages on. I've been completely successful in running RSS such as version 1.0 of the radius mobiles under the FreeDos live CD on a Celeron 2.4GHz machine... no tricks. I went through tons of iterations of how to keep old stuff for DOS alive. Finally this thing has been the magic bullet for me.