It's a Celeron 2.4GHz with, I think 1GB of RAM. Some integrated Intel video. It's a cheap e-machines about 4-5 years old.

On Jan 18, 2009, at 1:51 PM, Dennis Wade wrote:

Cort,

What's the hardware config for the machine that's running XP
Pro (CPU type/speed, etc)?

Dennis

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Cort Buffington <c...@lawrence-ks.org > wrote: > Oh yeah, I keep a small FAT16 partition on the machine that I run the RSS > from and store files to. FreeDOS boots up, I change drives and run all of my > junk from there... Now, if I had to use a USB-serial adapter, purple dragons > would most likely arise. I've not dug into any of that support from the

--
Dennis L. Wade
KG6ZI

--