The Windows 98 boot disk for installation of windows has those files.

Richard
 <http://www.n7tgb.net/> www.n7tgb.net

  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of skipp025
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 5:10 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: OT - Running or Booting DOS Radio
Programs in - with Windows 98se

Well...

You completely missed the major point of my post... Not just
making a bootable disk in/on a Windows 98 machine... you need
to load one of the universal CD Rom Drivers on the original
Windows 98se boot (setup) disk.

The original boot disk or one you make must load the CD Rom
Driver amongst other drivers when it boots (startup).

If you make your own bootable disk you need to install one
of the universal CD Rom Driver packages on that bootable
disk. One of the original Win98se install disks does that
for you.

Next...
s.