> I am in fact using a CSI TP-3200 shared repeater tone
> panel (single unit in the 19" form factor).

I know of a number of less common CSI (Ventura, CA) tone
panels... if you're panel wasn't the CSI Washington or Com-Spec
TP-3200 then there's only one mfgr left using the CSI label.

> I'm at a bit of a loss on this one

> Given the NHRC-7 controller with it's PL encode and PL
> decode pins, what exactly would the interface be between
> the TP3200 and the NHRC-7?
> Ideas?

I'm going to roll over and drop out of this thread. You need
to talk directly with some of the GE Master II people who
have done external controller connections.

Don't forget to check the Repeater-Builder.com web page for
related information.

good luck,
s.