If it were me, I'd suspect the LPF. Sweep it.

Chuck
WB2EDV

----- Original Message -----
From: Ralph S. Turk
To: Repeater-Builder
Cc: David Turk
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:36 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Repeater

Hi All.
I am working on several Micor repeaters for use in Montana linking
 back to Tucson via the inter-net.

These are standard 75 watt complete Micor stations.

My problem is with the built in circulator that is feed by the PA
prior to the duplexer.

I have tuned the circulator using both a signal generator and
spectrum Analyzer and used the tracking generator method.

I can not get the loss down below 1 db.  Is this normal?  Other single stage
circulators I have used in the past have had less the 1/2 db loss.

Any Ideas.   I suspect the harmonic filter is the problem but have not
tried to take on apart to see.

Ralph, W7HSG