If I remember right, Motorola's spec is 92 watts out of the amplifier should
yield 75 watts out the back of the station.  That translates into 0.9 dB
loss through the antenna network (isolator, LPF, etc.).  Sounds like your 1
dB is about right...it may be a tenth or two higher since it's being used
out-of-band a bit.

                                        --- Jeff WN3A