Hi James

Your link to me to a batwings discussion on jedi mics. Do you have another?

I checked the cable diagram (http://batlabs.com/images/maxpin.gif) again and see that what looks like a jumper between pins 11 and 4 may actually be a 1.7V power source. I've just used a jumper in the past and had no problems programming my P1225s. Can I connect 1.5V DC wall blob to these pins without frying anything?

--jeff

At 04:23 PM 2/7/2009, crackedofn0de wrote:

--- In <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Clark <je...@...> wrote:

> Hope this is the correct group for this kind of question. I'm trying
> to program two m1225 UHF mobiles with a Polaris PA-II rib and a cable
> assembled per the batlabs cable page (listed same as GM300). I've
> checked and double checked the connections on both ends and made sure
> the tab on the rj45 end is oriented according to the diagram, but
> when I plug it in to the mic jack and turn on the rib, the radio keys
> up and stays keyed until I kill the power or pull the plug.
>
> I've tried this on both radios with the same result, and I've
> programmed my P1225s with the same rib, so I'm wondering if the
> pinout on the rj45 jack is wrong. Are there additional pinouts beside
> the one listed on the batlabs page?
>
> thanks,
>
> --jeff, kf6bkg

The diagram on batlabs is a little screwy. I started a big ugly
thread on this years ago:

<http://batboard.batlabs.com/viewtopic.php?t=5955>http://batboard.batlabs.com/viewtopic.php?t=5955

James K7ICU