One major difference is that Comcrap is a business. Verizon, aka Ma Bell, is a
utility. Look how much better job is done by the Public Utility Control groups
on prices for telcos, and how cable tv rates just keep climbing and climbing as
the channel choices become less and less.

I wasn't home during the evening but it seems stuff started working again
around 6pm EDT.

Bob M.
======