Thanks Chris. Will give it a Sho. Has been Frustrating
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Carruba
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 3:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Awfully quiet today

  EchoLink requires that your router or firewall allow inbound and outbound UDP
to ports 5198 and 5199, and outbound TCP to port 5200.  If you are using a
home-network router, you will also need to configure the router to "forward"
UDP ports 5198 and 5199 to the PC on which EchoLink is running.

  you need access to your router and or firewall, and set  up PORT forwarding

  read more here: http://www.echolink.org/firewall_solutions.htm

  Best Regards,

  Chris Carruba
  Co-Admin irc.spidernet.org http://www.spidernet.org