  From: Larry Wagoner
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 6:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] 440 Repeater Project

  At 01:52 PM 5/4/2009, you wrote:

    ...The question is posed by the addition of anything that could reasonably
be seen to obscure, hide or somehow bring one to the belief that the
identifying sign was something other than what it is...

    ..."10-codes"?  I don't use those either.  Indeed - I TEACH prospective
technicians - and the non-use of ciphers is part of my course...
  .