Well, I *was* addressing your comment of "Also just to
be accurate, there aren't "many" ways they can be configured, only two",
and not how many "correct ways" there were based on the ARES/RACES
standard. If you go by how many "correct ways" there are to configure
them per that standard, the answer is: only one.

Joe M.