From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of aisendwight
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:11 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Need tips for repeater performance

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , "NORM KNAPP" <nkn...@...>

Well, I guess this is called "A rookie decision"!!!.

Sorry, it's been like 18 years since I had any contact with radio stuff
(back in my days as WP4MPS) now I'm back at the commercial level and I see
I've had a bad start (yeez!!!!) Well., I'll have to find some use for that
cable. Ok, keep it coming please...