From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Camilo So
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:27 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Need tips for repeater performance

Hi Eric,
I know you have been helping every one on this group.  Can you please help a
inexperienced person like me solve one problem on a crank up down tower here
in Miami?  Due to hurricanes, the tower have to goes down.  What is the best
choice of coax cable to use, because when the tower is down the coax length
is loose so have to coil it and tie down to the tower?  My question is what
number of Heliax that is capable to roll it at a diameter of about 12"?
Your recommendation is highly appreciated. Thank you.

73  Regards,
W4CSO   Camilo