From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun Jun 21 15:46:48 2009
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Mobile Duplexer for 30W repeater ok?

Just a double-check question. I'm thinking of buying a UHF mobile duplexer to
use with my repeater at home. Since I'll only be running 30 watts, any opinions
if this is a bad idea?

Most of the older style "cans" are getting higher auction prices, but some
mobile packs are pretty reasonable.

Thanks,
Tony KT9AC