I picked up a Decibel DB4072 on E-Bay for only $100, and the seller even
tuned it to my frequencies for me...  a much better option, if you have the
flexibility to wait for a good deal.  (I couldn't get a mobile duplexer to
move more than about 4 MHz without major degradation...)

George, KA3HSW / WQGJ413