Paul;

         In general all of the Intermod panels I have seen have a
bandpass filter too...not just an isolator.

As for before or after.. It needs to be on the antenna side of the PA
to do it's job..
Intermod panels are about suppressing any regenerated energy from
others... which are antenna side issues.

Doug
KD8B