At 02:11 PM 07/24/09, you wrote:
>Thanks everyone for the education on this subject. I'm sorry I
>didn't reply sooner. I had a problem with my yahoo groups settings
>and then a situation come up that took me away for a few days. I do
>appreciate each and every reply!
>
>An intermod situation cropped up when a new WISP went on a nearby
>tower. Whenever their 900 MHz stuff is activated and my 147.105
>transmitter comes up I have a strong intermod product on my 147.705
>input. Anyway thanks for the educational reading. Hopefully we will
>be able to get this sorted out soon.
>
>Paul N1BUG

Look for a 600 KHz based switching supply.

I found that situation at one location by unplugging the RF
stuff from the power supply and the crud was still there.

Unplugged the PS and the problem went away.

The ISP replaced the switcher with a linear and the problem
was solved (at least THAT problem).

Mike WA6ILQ