Milt said:

> The
> chart in the document was developed specifically for the
> Spectrum series
> series fed LB antenna. THE MEASUREMENTS IN THE CHART WILL NOT
> WORK WITH
> SHUNT FED COILS!

So as I guessed, the secret sauce is the type of antenna/loading coil used.
It might be a worthwhile experiment to sweep a few off-the-shelf base-loaded
6m and 10m antennas to see what the Z is on the opposing bands to get an
idea whether or diplexing them this way would be feasible.  I know I have a
Larsen 6m I can test, I don't know if that's shunt fed or just series L,
never took one apart.  I don't think I have anything for 10m though.

                        --- Jeff