I had a VERY good experience with Rick as well. I too was having
troubles with my 8920A. I put too much power into the duplex port.
(OOPS) He was very helpful and talked me though what I might find as
well as how and where to find replacement parts. I know one evening he
and I were on the phone for OVER an HOUR. Rick had nothing in this unit
and didn't owe me a thing, but he was definitely VERY helpful and I
would HIGHLY recommend him for any repairs.

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road